The following principles apply to the personally identifying information we ask for and that you provide. “Personally identifying information” is information that individually identifies you, such as your name, physical address or email address.
- Our services require you to register for an account. zuutech asks you for some personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, email address, address, phone and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the service. We will also request credit card or other payment information which is maintained by our payment gateway partners in encrypted form on their secure servers. We do NOT store your credit or debit card or bank account details.
- When we require other personally identifying information, we will inform you about the types of information we collect and how we use it.
We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent.
- We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of zuutech, its users or the public.
- If you have an account, we may share the information submitted under your account among all of our services in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your consent.
- We may share non personally identifiable aggregated information with others.
The security of your information is very important to us and we do our utmost to protect it.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services – such as billing.
- All copyright and intellectual property rights in any information uploaded by you or your employees to the Website in connection with the Service shall remain vested in you, your employees or your licensors.
- We won’t keep your personal information any longer than required to deliver our services or as required by law.
We provide mechanisms for accessing, updating and correcting your personally identifying information on our services.
A cookie is a unique identifier which contains a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a website’s computer and stored on your computer. Websites can send cookies to your computer if your web browser’s preferences allow it. Cookies do not harm your computer and most sites use them.
If you click to ‘remember me’ in your browser (which we do NOT recommend) when logging in, a cookie will store your username and potentially other information on your computer so that you do not need re-enter it the next time you visit the website. We recommend that you set your browser to delete all cookies when you close your browser as it will help protect your privacy.
Certain cookies may contain personal information such as your username so that you can use the site – this is most often used for sites you log into such as webmail or social networking. In our case, if you log into our sites we do set cookies that store session information and login user names so the site may function properly for billing, support and purchasing (shopping). We DO NOT store personally identifiable sensitive information such as your name, address or credit card details.
These cookies collect general session information such as how you arrived at our website, how you used the website and which content is most popular so that the site can be improved and made easier to use and more relevant. We use google analytics and Facebook Pixels for analytics and these companies may use the analytic data collected from our site in aggregate.
These cookies are used for targeting and advertising. This information is often shared across the advertising network. We do NOT have third party advertising on our site.
Through your browser you can set your computer to accept all cookies, accept session only cookies or not to accept cookies at all. You can also set your browser to automatically delete all cookies when the browser is closed, which we recommend. Not accepting cookies at all means that you will not be able use many websites as these sites will not be able to personalise your service and you would have to re-login each time the web page is refreshed or you go to another page on the site. This is usually the case with web-based email services, social networking, ecommerce and other sites you need to login to.
For help on changing the settings on your browser please follow the appropriate link below.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us any time.