The following principles apply to the personally identifying information we ask for and that you provide. “Personally identifying information” is information that individually identifies you, such as your name, physical address or email address.
- Our services require you to register for an account. zuutech asks you for some personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, email address, address, phone and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the service. We will also request credit card or other payment information which is maintained by our payment gateway partners in encrypted form on their secure servers.
- When we require personally identifying information, we will inform you about the types of information we collect and how we use it.
We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent.
- We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of zuutech, its users or the public.
- If you have an account, we may share the information submitted under your account among all of our services in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your consent.
- We may share non personally identifiable aggregated information with others.
The security of your information is important to us
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
- All copyright and intellectual property rights in any information uploaded by you or your employees to the Website in connection with the Service shall remain vested in you, your employees or your licensors.
We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services.
What are cookies?
Most cookies don’t collect information that identifies you personally and will instead collect more general session information for functionality purposes, analytics and advertising such as how you arrive at and use the website, where you came from, which content is most popular and shopping basket information so that the site can be improved, for advertising and for basic site functionality. We do use these sort of cookies including google analytics.
Through your browser you can set your computer to accept all cookies, accept session only cookies, inform you when a cookie is being downloaded or not to accept cookies at all. You can also set your browser to automatically delete all cookies when the browser is closed. Not accepting cookies at all means that you will not be able use many websites as these sites will not be able to personalise your service. This is usually the case with web based email services, social networking, ecommerce and other sites you need to login to.
By using our site you agree to our using cookies. If you do not wish for cookies to be set please use your browser settings to disable them and understand that some parts of the site may not function properly.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us any time.